Warranty Terms and Conditions
DDD technology corp. (hereinafter: «DDD») grants a standard warranty on the «DDD» product (hereinafter: «Product») in all countries where the Product was purchased.
Product warranty lasts for a period of twelve (12) months from the date that is sold and delivered to a customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice and only the original purchaser is entitled to claim warranty.
For a warranty claim to be valid (l) notification must be made before the end of the warranty period, (ll) conform to conditions of the warranty, as defined below, (lll) must be proved with the original customer’s purchase invoice, (lV) the serial number sticker must still be on the Product and (V) the Product must be returned in the original packaging.
The DDD warranty is granted under the explicit condition that:
The Product was sold and delivered by a recognized DDD Reseller or from www.virusstoptech.com
DDD's software was installed and used with the Product;
The Products installation and maintenance instructions as described in the manual for the Product have been observed.
The product has only been used in combination with the accessories and supplies offered and described on www.virusstoptech.com
If a part of the Product is repaired or replaced during the warranty period, the warranty period still remaining for the entire Product will apply to this part. However, repair or replacement will not extend the warranty period.
Standard Warranty of Product purchased from DDD does not apply to:
- consumable parts, such as that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- damage caused by use with another product;
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of DDD;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of DDD, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or DDD reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities,
- where proof of purchase (invoice confirmation) cannot be provided.
Other Warranty Conditions
DDD reserves the right to determine which authorized repair center is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
To the full extent permitted by law:
DDD will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
DDD's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at DDD's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
DDD excludes all other third parties’ warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings unless is expressed in written from DDD.
This warranty is exclusively governed in all respects by the law of New York State. Legislation without giving effect to any principle that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to the conditions, including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof, shall be resolved by arbitration administered by the laws of New York State.